I am a second-year Ph.D. student at the CSE Department, the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), supervised by Prof. Chi-Wing FU, Philip. I received my Master’s degree at the School of Information and Communication Engineering from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), supervised by Prof. Guanghui LIU and Prof. Shuaicheng LIU. Before that, I got my Bachelor’s degree from Sichuan University (SCU). My research interests include 3D registration, 3D point cloud representation, and 3D hand mesh reconstruction.
- 2023.07: One paper is accepted to ICCV 2023.
- 2023.03: One paper is accepted to CVPR 2023.
SIRA-PCR: Sim-to-Real Adaptation for 3D Point Cloud Registration
IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2023
Suyi Chen*, Hao Xu*, Ru Li, Guanghui Liu, Chi-Wing Fu, Shuaicheng Liu (* Joint first author)
Paper | Video | Code | BibTex
- 2022.08 - Present, Ph.D. candidate, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- 2019.09 - 2022.06, M.Sc., University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC)
- 2015.09 - 2019.06, B.E., Sichuan University (SCU)
- 2018.12 - 2022.06, Intern, Megvii Research
- 2018.12 - 2019.07, Driver Monitor System (DMS)
Design a light-weighted end-to-end network running on an onboard chip to detect smoking, phoning, and drinking in driving.
- 2019.07 - 2020.03, NIO Gaze Estimation
Design a light-weighted end-to-end network running on an onboard chip to estimate gaze and detect eye closure and occlusion at the same time.